- We only collect only basic information such as your name, telephone number, address, email address if you have agreed to share this with us.
- The information will be used to keep you informed about Chorus matters and our events. Your information will not be shared with any third parties without your consent.
- All reasonable security measures have been put in place to protect against any unauthorised access to, or disclosure or loss of your information.
- No paper copies will be kept of your information.
- Please let us know if your information changes as it is important that the information we hold is up to date.
- If you decide you no longer wish us to keep your information please let us know so that your data may be removed from the system.
- If any significant changes are made to the use of your personal information we will first seek your permission.
Last modified onWednesday, 23 May 2018 22:31
Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Integer posuere erat a ante venenatis dapibus posuere velit aliquet. Nullam quis risus eget urna mollis ornare vel eu leo.